- Be sure to always wash your 100% Austrian Tencel™ Lyocell sheets in cold water and on gentle / delicate cycle. (Hand wash is fine too)
- Our recommended washing machine spin speed is RPM 600 and lower.
- Do not soak or wash it for too long, Because Tencel fibers have good hygroscopicity, long time immersion, the movement between fibers in water increases, and the friction coefficient increases which weaken the fibre and cause pilling
- Use a mild (preferably biodegradable) detergent to avoid damaging or wearing away the fabric.
- Wash separate from other laundry to avoid getting hooked on to zippers or latches, which can cause pilling.
- Avoid bleach, because it will wear away at the sheets. Fabric softener is not necessary since our sheets are already super soft!
- When possible, let your 100% Austrian Tencel™ Lyocell dry naturally indoor (Avoid direct sunlight) in order to help preserve the fibers and color. However, if you don’t have the option of naturally line drying your sheets, you can use a dryer – be sure to choose the low heat and low tumble option.
- To decrease chances of wrinkles, immediately take the sheets out after the wash / drying cycle.